FBA: Chat Wrap
Updated: January 3, 2007, 12:02 PM ETBy Keith Lipscomb | ESPN.com
- Keith Lipscomb: Happy New Year, everyone. I'm a little short on time today, but let's talk hoops... rock: FT. Wash, MD: Is Allen Iverson going to score more or less fantasy points once Carmelo comes back? Keith Lipscomb: Well, even without 'Melo, Iverson's averaging 2.4 fewer ppg than he did with Philly (31.2 to 28.8). And when Anthony returns, I would expect his scoring to drop some more, maybe into the 25 ppg range. But his assists are up since coming to the Nuggets and is shooting a higher percentage, so those are a couple nice positives to have for a guy who's still going to score a lot of points.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Fantasy Baseball: H2H category mock draft
- Cockcroft: LABR-AL draft recap
- Fantasy Hockey Forecaster: Week 21
- 2014 NL-only LABR auction recap
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com