FBA: Chat Wrap
Updated: November 27, 2006, 4:27 PM ETBy Keith Lipscomb | ESPN.com
- Keith Lipscomb: Hey everyone! As little injuries continue to crop up, our fantasy world feels the tremors. Hang with 'em and fire away with your questions. Chris (Atlanta): What the latest on Gasol? Should I pick him up now or wait another month? Keith Lipscomb: I wouldn't wait, Chris. He's ahead of schedule on his rehab and may actually be back in 2-3 weeks. No definitive word on his return, but all signs have been positive.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Fantasy Baseball: H2H category mock draft
- Cockcroft: LABR-AL draft recap
- Fantasy Hockey Forecaster: Week 21
- 2014 NL-only LABR auction recap
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com