FBA: Chat Wrap
Updated: November 20, 2006, 8:00 PM ETBy Keith Lipscomb | ESPN.com
- Keith Lipscomb: Hey everyone! Hope you had a great weekend and are ready for some eats on Thursday. For now, let's talk hoops. Todd Mason Indiana: How long do you think i should wait for Boris Diaw to make an impact. Should i keep him a little longer or drop him now. Keith Lipscomb: Hard to get exited about 8-4-3, huh? Can't blame you for being antsy. But it really depends on what's available in your league. If there's a player that can help you more in even one specific category, I'd say to go for it right now. At least you wouldn't be getting these terrible lines each night. Let Diaw show you he's in shape and ready to contribute if you're in a shallower league.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Fantasy Baseball: H2H category mock draft
- Cockcroft: LABR-AL draft recap
- Fantasy Hockey Forecaster: Week 21
- 2014 NL-only LABR auction recap
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com