Fantasy Sports Celebrity Lounge
Originally Published: March 2, 2006By Scott Engel | ESPN Fantasy Games
- Samuel L. Jackson, widely known as the King of Cool, is the highest-grossing actor in movie history in terms of box-office sales. Over the past three decades, he has delivered unforgettable performances in cinematic gems such as "Pulp Fiction," "Die Hard: With a Vengeance" and "Jackie Brown." Jackson has appeared as a Jedi master in the three most recent "Star Wars" films, and his portrayal of a drug addict in Spike Lee's "Jungle Fever" is hailed as one of his best performances ever. He also has been a memorable star in hit movies like "A Time to Kill" and "Changing Lanes." Jackson can seemingly tackle any role with great determination and success. But can he win a fantasy league? Can "Coach Carter" formulate a winning plan using a bunch of NBA players he won't be allowed to discipline?
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- McKitish: Top FBA waiver-wire targets
- Stock Watch: Wood up; Davis down
- Fantasy Baseball: H2H category mock draft
- Cockcroft: LABR-AL draft recap
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com