FBA: Getting the breaks
- Each Monday, Jason Langendorf chimes in with his take on the world of fantasy hoops. If you have a question or comment for Jason, please e-mail him here.
Fantasy hoops has a dirty little secret: Two of the ugliest phenomena in the game -- injuries and going-nowhere teams -- are a fantasy owner's best friend.
Granted, that door can swing both ways -- just ask owners of Amare Stoudemire and Stephon Marbury -- but anyone with a little foresight and imagination can spin a bad situation into an advantage for his roto squad. And in the lull before the trading deadline, owners in need have few other resources to jump-start a stalling team.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Fantasy Baseball: H2H category mock draft
- Cockcroft: LABR-AL draft recap
- Fantasy Hockey Forecaster: Week 21
- 2014 NL-only LABR auction recap
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM