FBA: Boomless in Seattle
Updated: January 9, 2006, 3:15 PM ETBy Jason Langendorf | Scouts Inc.
- Each Monday, Jason Langendorf chimes in with his take on the world of fantasy hoops. If you have a question or comment for Jason, please e-mail him here. Unless your name is Larry Brown or Phil Jackson, coach an NBA team tends to be one of the more thankless multimillion dollar occupations you can find. Just ask Bob Weiss. By nearly all accounts, Weiss -- deposed as Seattle's coach last week, just 30 games into his tenure -- is a nice guy and a pretty good coach. Not an all-time, main-wing-of-the-pantheon coach, but a solid hoops guy. Trouble is, the Sonics weren't really interested in what Weiss had to say. Or, maybe more accurately, knew they didn't have to listen.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Fantasy Baseball: H2H category mock draft
- Cockcroft: LABR-AL draft recap
- Fantasy Hockey Forecaster: Week 21
- 2014 NL-only LABR auction recap
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com