FBA: Up-tempo Offenses
Originally Published: November 7, 2005By Jason Langendorf | Scouts Inc
- Up-tempo basketball usually sounds like a good idea to almost everyone except NBA coaches, but it doesn't always work so well on the floor -- or even in fantasy play. In general, the benefits of a team that pushes the pace far outweigh the negatives for fantasy owners -- more so than for NBA teams that have to worry about things like defense, depth and preparing for a rugged playoff series. But even us wanna-be GMs have to take some bad with the good -- and in some cases too much bad -- from a player on a squad that was born to run.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- McKitish: Top FBA waiver-wire targets
- Stock Watch: Wood up; Davis down
- Fantasy Baseball: H2H category mock draft
- Cockcroft: LABR-AL draft recap
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com