Second-half rankings explanations
While Major League Baseball was giving its players a few days off during the All-Star break, the ESPN fantasy staff was hard at work compiling our second-half Top 250 rankings. If beauty is in the eye of the beholder, then fantasy value is in the eye of the ranker. Today, this ranker is going to examine a handful of players on which my expectations differ from those of the rest of my colleagues.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Cockcroft: Stolen base strategy
- Tardy: Hoops Forecaster for March 17-23
- Sleeper stolen base options for 2014
- Fantasy Hockey Forecaster: Week 22
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Your Draft Day Headquarters
- Rankings, cheat sheets, strategy and analysis for a winning fantasy baseball draft.
- Running Wild
- How can you best manage the stolen base category?
- Age Is Just Another Number
- Eric Karabell looks at the players 35 or older who still have value, such as David Ortiz and Joe Nathan.