How K rate affects hitter value
Updated: July 2, 2013, 4:22 PM ETBy Todd Zola | Mastersball.com
The irresistible force meets the immovable object. No, I'm not talking about the Man of Steel facing General Zod, but rather two seemingly contradictory forces flummoxing fantasy baseball owners everywhere. Conventional wisdom preaches to practice patience, as by season's end, the numbers will be there. But yet, only 30-40 percent of players drafted in the first round end the season worthy of that spot. So which is it?
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Fantasy Hoops Forecaster: Feb. 2-8
- Carpenter: Roto strategy: Managing games played
- Fantasy Hockey Forecaster: Feb. 2-8
- Kaiser: Which Gasol do you want in fantasy?
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Bullpen Report
- Eric Karabell notes five closer situations still up for grabs with weeks before spring training.