How K rate affects hitter value
Updated: July 2, 2013, 4:22 PM ETBy Todd Zola | Mastersball.com
- The irresistible force meets the immovable object. No, I'm not talking about the Man of Steel facing General Zod, but rather two seemingly contradictory forces flummoxing fantasy baseball owners everywhere. Conventional wisdom preaches to practice patience, as by season's end, the numbers will be there. But yet, only 30-40 percent of players drafted in the first round end the season worthy of that spot. So which is it?
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Fantasy Baseball: H2H category mock draft
- Cockcroft: LABR-AL draft recap
- Fantasy Hockey Forecaster: Week 21
- 2014 NL-only LABR auction recap
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com