How K rate affects hitter value
Updated: July 2, 2013, 4:22 PM ETBy Todd Zola | Mastersball.com
The irresistible force meets the immovable object. No, I'm not talking about the Man of Steel facing General Zod, but rather two seemingly contradictory forces flummoxing fantasy baseball owners everywhere. Conventional wisdom preaches to practice patience, as by season's end, the numbers will be there. But yet, only 30-40 percent of players drafted in the first round end the season worthy of that spot. So which is it?
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Fantasy Football Week 14 QB rankings
- Week 14 flex ranks: Trust your studs!
- Cregan: Hidden gems via usage rate, PER, minutes
- Daube: Week 13 fantasy trends
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Change For The Better?
- Tristan H. Cockcroft looks at the impact of Jacoby Ellsbury to the Yankees.
- Bullpen Shuffle
- What does the closer landscape look like after a couple of big moves?
- Old-Fashioned Blockbuster
- Tristan H. Cockcroft looks at the impact of the Prince Fielder-Ian Kinsler trade.