Starting pitchers off to hot starts
Updated: April 23, 2013, 10:45 PM ETBy Todd Zola | Mastersball.com
- By and large, fantasy baseball enthusiasts know that all early-season analysis needs to be tempered by the small sample size from which it is generated. However, not everyone is aware that back in November 2007, current Baseball Prospectus author Russell Carleton, posting under the pseudonym "Pizza Cutter," answered the inevitable question, "How big does the sample have to be before we believe the data?"ESPN.com IllustrationToday's topic: Are hot-starting SPs for real?
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Fantasy Baseball: H2H category mock draft
- Cockcroft: LABR-AL draft recap
- Fantasy Hockey Forecaster: Week 21
- 2014 NL-only LABR auction recap
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com