Suggested early-season pickups
Updated: April 8, 2013, 2:56 PM ETBy Todd Zola | Mastersball.com
Do you realize that when you completed your draft or auction, you accrued only about 70 percent of the stats you'll have by year's end? That's right, you still have a lot of work to do. So while everyone else is reading about how the key to fantasy success is to be patient, take advantage and be proactive with your lineup.
To see Todd's statistical examination of such players as Chris Heisey, Gerardo Parra, Evan Gattis and others, you must be an ESPN Insider.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Fantasy Hoops Forecaster: Feb. 2-8
- Carpenter: Roto strategy: Managing games played
- Fantasy Hockey Forecaster: Feb. 2-8
- Kaiser: Which Gasol do you want in fantasy?
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Bullpen Report
- Eric Karabell notes five closer situations still up for grabs with weeks before spring training.