Lake, Flores profiles; top prospects
Chicago Cubs outfielder Junior Lake and New York Mets third baseman Wilmer Flores both posted the best numbers of their pro careers this season in Triple-A, and both have impressed at times in the big leagues since getting called up in the past month. Age is on their side, too; Lake is 23 and Flores just turned 22.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Fantasy Football Week 14 QB rankings
- Cockcroft: Fantasy impact of Ellsbury deal
- Week 14 ranks reaction: Trust Alex Smith?
- Cregan: Hidden gems via usage rate, PER, minutes
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Change For The Better?
- Tristan H. Cockcroft looks at the impact of Jacoby Ellsbury to the Yankees.
- Bullpen Shuffle
- What does the closer landscape look like after a couple of big moves?
- Old-Fashioned Blockbuster
- Tristan H. Cockcroft looks at the impact of the Prince Fielder-Ian Kinsler trade.