Lake, Flores profiles; top prospects
Chicago Cubs outfielder Junior Lake and New York Mets third baseman Wilmer Flores both posted the best numbers of their pro careers this season in Triple-A, and both have impressed at times in the big leagues since getting called up in the past month. Age is on their side, too; Lake is 23 and Flores just turned 22.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Fantasy Hoops Forecaster: Feb. 2-8
- Carpenter: Roto strategy: Managing games played
- Fantasy Hockey Forecaster: Feb. 2-8
- Kaiser: Which Gasol do you want in fantasy?
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Bullpen Report
- Eric Karabell notes five closer situations still up for grabs with weeks before spring training.