Futures Game preview; prospects
Buxton, Sano and Correa highlight an intriguing bunch of participants
One of my favorite baseball events takes place Sunday: the annual All-Star Futures Game, which features 52 of baseball's best prospects. At no other time during the year can you see as many future stars on a field at one time.
And who are the best fantasy prospects in the Futures Game? I'll list the top 10 in order, starting with the game's most electric prospect, fantasy or otherwise:
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Cockcroft: Stolen base strategy
- Tardy: Hoops Forecaster for March 17-23
- Sleeper stolen base options for 2014
- Fantasy Hockey Forecaster: Week 22
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Your Draft Day Headquarters
- Rankings, cheat sheets, strategy and analysis for a winning fantasy baseball draft.
- Running Wild
- How can you best manage the stolen base category?
- Age Is Just Another Number
- Eric Karabell looks at the players 35 or older who still have value, such as David Ortiz and Joe Nathan.