Is Marlins Park a pitchers park?
Many fantasy owners already consider it so, but what do the numbers show?
- We have a pretty good idea why David Wright is smiling a lot more this season. Just look at his numbers. Is the change in dimensions of his home ballpark a factor in that? Meanwhile, down in Florida, the Miami Marlins are 25th in baseball in home runs at their park, yet their pitching staff is 21st in baseball in home ERA. What can we make of that?
In both these instances, the early returns on how Citi Field and Marlins Park are playing yield surprising results which could offer the astute fantasy gamer an edge down the stretch.
To see Todd's statistical examination of Marlins Park and the renovated Citi Field, you must be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Kaiser: Impact of Bledsoe, Westbrook, Pekovic returns
- Camp Tour: Will Ruggiano bounce back?
- Camp Tour: D-backs' Owings, Pollock
- Fantasy Hockey: Top 200 rankings
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM