How to view standings objectively
- It's a marathon, not a sprint. Patience is a virtue. It's still early. You've heard them all, no doubt. But here's a relevant question: At what point is it not early?
That's what I'll examine today, when it's time to objectively take stock of your team and decide if, say, Felix Hernandez is expendable because you now have Christian Friedrich, or whether Michael Bourn is helping you as much as you think. Most importantly, I aim to show you why it's never too late to gain or lose points in batting average, ERA and WHIP, which is contrary to popular belief.
For a look at how much Roto standings can change from now until the end of the season, you must be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Fantasy Baseball: H2H category mock draft
- Cockcroft: LABR-AL draft recap
- Fantasy Hockey Forecaster: Week 21
- 2014 NL-only LABR auction recap
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM