Uncommon Thievery: 2008 sleepers
- Ideally, we'd all still be alive in our leagues, but chances are that about 90 percent of fantasy owners are already looking ahead to next season. With that in mind, let's take a look at some sleepers and undervalued players heading into the 2008 season.
When I look for sleepers, I'm looking for two types of players: those gaining an opportunity for increased at-bats in 2008, and those who drastically underachieved in 2007. Of course, when looking for stolen bases, we'll keep a particular eye on youngsters because speed is still predominantly a young man's game.Sleepers
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Fantasy Baseball: H2H category mock draft
- Cockcroft: LABR-AL draft recap
- Fantasy Hockey Forecaster: Week 21
- 2014 NL-only LABR auction recap
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM