Minor Achievements: Impact of September roster expansion
1. Players have to be on the 40-man roster in order to be called up, and teams don't necessarily like to put players on the 40-man until they have to. Granted, some teams have some dead weight at the back end that they could jettison to create room. However, it means a lot of the bigger names might have to wait until next season.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Harris: Will Jordan Reed become top-tier TE?
- Matthew Berry: Love (and extra hate) for Week 8
- Fantasy Football Week 8 quarterback rankings
- Karabell: Week 8 flex rankings