If You're Hard-core: Examining Bannister, Saunders and Silva
Bannister has improved both his walk and strikeout rates from last year, but his stuff is so hittable that he has a slim margin for error. He missed fewer bats with each level of minor league advancement, and continued effectiveness is unlikely unless he can push his strikeout rate closer to six batters per nine innings, a mark he reached in only one month last season.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Cockcroft: Stolen base strategy
- Tardy: Hoops Forecaster for March 17-23
- Sleeper stolen base options for 2014
- Fantasy Hockey Forecaster: Week 22
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Majestic Men's Replica Tampa Bay Rays Sean Rodriguez #1 Home White Jersey