Grey's Clipboard: Uggla and Hermida slumping, Eveland and Reyes surging
- Dan Uggla's numbers since the All-Star break have been rather, um, ugg-ly.
After earning an invitation to the All-Star Game with a .286 average, 23 homers and 59 RBIs in the first half, Uggla has struggled to keep his average over the Mendoza Line in the second half of the season. Since the break, he is batting just .206 with five homers and 16 RBIs.
Contrast that to a player like Jose Lopez, who has been a steady producer all season long, including a .288 average, seven homers and 27 RBIs since the break.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Fantasy Baseball: H2H category mock draft
- Cockcroft: LABR-AL draft recap
- Fantasy Hockey Forecaster: Week 21
- 2014 NL-only LABR auction recap
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM