The Big Rotowski: Where have all the home runs gone?
Updated: August 14, 2007, 3:07 PM ETBy Christopher Harris | ESPN.com
- If chicks really do dig the long ball, there are some mighty lonely ladies here in the summer of 2007. Home runs are down, both anecdotally and literally. Ryan Howard hit 58 last season, but despite the fact that he could repeat as NL MVP, is on pace to drill "only" 46 this season. David Ortiz hit 54 in '06, and has only 19 in '07, on pace for just 26. Here's the full list of 2006's top sluggers, and their current paces:
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Fantasy Baseball: H2H category mock draft
- Cockcroft: LABR-AL draft recap
- Fantasy Hockey Forecaster: Week 21
- 2014 NL-only LABR auction recap
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Majestic Men's Replica Milwaukee Brewers Ryan Braun #8 Alternate Road Navy Jersey
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com