The Big Rotowski: Applying what we know
Updated: May 1, 2007, 12:33 PM ETBy Christopher Harris | ESPN.com
- And you thought you didn't know any T.S. Eliot. You've probably flushed most poetry you were ever forced to read in high school. Gone is the disturbing notion of "measuring out (your) life with coffee spoons." You vaguely recall an Allman Brothers double album that dared to you to "eat a peach." You're pretty sure it was a hamburger franchise that said, "You must know the rules in order to break them," and Jon Stewart who said, "Humankind cannot bear very much reality." But even you know that "April is the cruelest month."
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Kaiser: Impact of Bledsoe, Westbrook, Pekovic returns
- Camp Tour: Will Ruggiano bounce back?
- Camp Tour: D-backs' Owings, Pollock
- Fantasy Hockey: Top 200 rankings
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com