Shandler: In-season roster management
- One of the things that amazes me about this hobby is the obsession with draft day. If you look at all the information sources available, there is an overwhelming focus on that one day. Draft guides. Cheat sheets. Draft software. For one day.
Granted, it is an important day. But it's widely acknowledged that you can't win your league on draft day.
There is so little focus on in-season roster management yet we spend 26 weeks doing that! One day, versus 26 weeks. Where do you think we should be putting in the most effort?
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Fantasy Baseball: H2H category mock draft
- Cockcroft: LABR-AL draft recap
- Fantasy Hockey Forecaster: Week 21
- 2014 NL-only LABR auction recap
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM