The Mets Gambit: A strategy for NL-only leagues
My draft strategy in high-profile leagues has been fairly predictable. I spend a lot on hitting, not so much on starting pitching, go for saves only at a discount and rarely spend more than $25 for a single player. No superstars need apply. I go for a balanced offensive roster.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- McKitish: Top FBA waiver-wire targets
- Stock Watch: Wood up; Davis down
- Fantasy Baseball: H2H category mock draft
- Cockcroft: LABR-AL draft recap
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Extended Sizes - Majestic Men's Authentic New York Mets David Wright #5 Cool Base Alternate Camo Jersey