Top 150: A-Rod On Top
- With a third of the season in the books, we asked five ESPN.com columnists to rank the top 150 players from this point on. As you might expect, we got five different answers on almost every player. They couldn't even agree on how to rank the top three players, although everyone seemed to agree that Johan Santana is the No. 4 guy. Except Chris Harris. He promptly received a healthy dose of smack talk, to which he replied "he who laughs last, laughs best." And we always thought it was "he who laughs last, didn't get the joke."
The following table is the aggregate of the rankings, along with each participant's personal ranking for each player. Since only 150 players were ranked, all non-ranked players were given a rank of 160.
Check back at the All-Star break for our second-half rankings. And yes, we know the true halfway point of the season is before the break, but we're willing to overlook that technicality.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Fantasy Baseball: H2H category mock draft
- Cockcroft: LABR-AL draft recap
- Fantasy Hockey Forecaster: Week 21
- 2014 NL-only LABR auction recap
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM