FLB: 2007 NL OF Rankings
1. Alfonso Soriano, Cubs: Will his performance drop off now that he's living in contract luxury? Maybe, though the move from RFK Stadium, a bottom-eight ballpark in runs and homers on the Park Factor page, to Wrigley Field, a top-six park in both, should help his cause. Soriano will be 31 on opening day, and in a deeper lineup than last year, so another 30/30 campaign should be within his reach. Think something like his 2005, at least.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Carpenter: Big men who can produce 3s, steals
- Fantasy Hockey Forecaster: Jan. 26-Feb. 1
- Kaiser: Players to rise with a teammate's trade
- Kaiser: Fantasy impact of Kobe Bryant's injury