FLB: 2007 NL OF Rankings
1. Alfonso Soriano, Cubs: Will his performance drop off now that he's living in contract luxury? Maybe, though the move from RFK Stadium, a bottom-eight ballpark in runs and homers on the Park Factor page, to Wrigley Field, a top-six park in both, should help his cause. Soriano will be 31 on opening day, and in a deeper lineup than last year, so another 30/30 campaign should be within his reach. Think something like his 2005, at least.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Daube: Foster worth the risk early
- Fantasy football: 2014 Mock Draft No. 3
- Karabell: Add Billy Burns now
- Crawford: Top 10 fantasy baseball prospects