FLB: 2007 NL OF Rankings
1. Alfonso Soriano, Cubs: Will his performance drop off now that he's living in contract luxury? Maybe, though the move from RFK Stadium, a bottom-eight ballpark in runs and homers on the Park Factor page, to Wrigley Field, a top-six park in both, should help his cause. Soriano will be 31 on opening day, and in a deeper lineup than last year, so another 30/30 campaign should be within his reach. Think something like his 2005, at least.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Cockcroft: Stolen base strategy
- Tardy: Hoops Forecaster for March 17-23
- Sleeper stolen base options for 2014
- Fantasy Hockey Forecaster: Week 22