FLB Chat Wrap: Aug 31
Updated: August 31, 2006, 11:24 AM ETBy Tristan H. Cockcroft | ESPN Fantasy Games
- Tristan H. Cockcroft: Good morning everyone! Let's get right to your questions... Chris (Dracut, MA): If David Wells is traded to a NL West club, what happens to his fantasy value for the rest of the year? Tristan H. Cockcroft: I'm not convinced the Red Sox will get a deal done for David Wells in the next 14 hours, because from the sound of it yesterday, their asking price was rather high. A move to San Diego, San Francisco or Los Angeles, though, that'd be great for his fantasy value, since those teams play in spacious pitchers' parks, which would play to Wells' advantage. He has pitched quite a bit better of late, so if you own him, hope Boston does lower its asking price, because it'd be good news for his value.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Fantasy Baseball: H2H category mock draft
- Cockcroft: LABR-AL draft recap
- Fantasy Hockey Forecaster: Week 21
- 2014 NL-only LABR auction recap
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com