FLB Chat Wrap: July 10
Updated: July 10, 2006, 11:14 AM ETBy Tristan H. Cockcroft | ESPN Fantasy Games
- Tristan H. Cockcroft: Good morning everyone! Let's get right to your questions... John Fleming: (Stafford, VA): With 10 wins at the half way point, do you expect Ervin Santana to approach 18 or 20 wins? I just dont see it, would he make good trade bait at this point? Tristan H. Cockcroft: Santana, the topic of my "Out of the Box" today, has actually been a bit fortunate in the run support department. I can't tell you how many John Lackey starts I've seen in which he pitched well enough to win but didn't. You're right, Santana shouldn't win 18-20 games, but 15-17 is well within his reach, and I do think he should be a solid second- or third-tier starter the rest of the way. If you trade him high, it should be for the equivalent of a top-25 starter. Don't give him away.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Fantasy Baseball: H2H category mock draft
- Cockcroft: LABR-AL draft recap
- Fantasy Hockey Forecaster: Week 21
- 2014 NL-only LABR auction recap
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com