FLB Chat Wrap: June 1
Updated: June 2, 2006, 2:33 AM ETBy Eric Karabell | ESPN Fantasy Games
- Tristan H. Cockcroft: (10:00 AM ET ) Good morning everyone! Let's get right to the questions... Mike LA: Is Botts worth the pickup or what. Any predictions from here on out. Tristan H. Cockcroft: (10:02 AM ET ) Absolutely, especially now that Phil Nevin is a member of the Cubs. Jason Botts' long swing is going to make him a batting-average risk, but the power is legit. He's a must-add in AL-only leagues, and has value in mixed leagues, though there will be times it's tough to own him. I'd say a .260 average, maybe 15-20 homers are possible from today forward.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Williamson: Buy-low dynasty trade targets
- Fantasy Baseball: H2H category mock draft
- Kaiser: Impact of Bledsoe, Westbrook, Pekovic returns
- Camp Tour: Will Ruggiano bounce back?
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com