FLB: Keeper League Decisions
- The role of keeper-league owner isn't much different from that of a major-league general manager; in both cases, while attempting to build a league champion, one needs to take into account not only this season but future years, as well. However, there's one key difference: Although a major-league GM has an entire staff of scouts and advisers tracking players daily and helping with the decision-making process, a keeper-league owner doesn't enjoy that luxury.
That's where we come in. You might not be privy to the types of scouting reports a GM has access to, but that doesn't mean you can't be comparably informed when making your decisions. Here are some things to consider when making your keeper decisions:
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- McKitish: Top FBA waiver-wire targets
- Stock Watch: Wood up; Davis down
- Fantasy Baseball: H2H category mock draft
- Cockcroft: LABR-AL draft recap
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM