Jason Ellis: Shock waves
Skateboarder-turned-MMA fighter Jason Ellis is tearing it up on Sirius XM.
Updated: November 5, 2010, 12:01 PM ETBy Allison Glock | ESPN The Magazine
- Michael MullerJason Ellis projects ongoing or in the works: A horror film, two rock bands, a clothing line, a skateboard line, a couple of reality shows and an MMA festival.JASON ELLIS HAS A COLD. Not that you would recognize this watching him spar at Fortune Boxing Gym on Sunset Boulevard in Hollywood, nailing the mitts like cannon fire, his bald head a slick of wet, eyes narrowed to cobralike slits.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MMA HEADLINES
- Gustafsson knocks out Manuwa in Round 2
- Bellator: Dantas defends bantamweight title
- Calif. modifies policy, temporarily bans TRT
- Seeing double: UFC holding 2 events May 31
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN The Magazine: November 15, 2010
Check out ESPN The Magazine's November 15, 2010 issue -- the Loud Issue -- below.
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com