Elias Says ...
A daily glance inside the numbers from the world of sports.
• The Suns beat the Clippers 130-123 on Monday night. That's the highest-scoring non-overtime NBA playoff game in eleven years -- since Houston won at Utah, 140-126, on April 29, 1995. Kenny Smith was the leading scorer in that game with 32 points for the Rockets.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Sources: Beltran, Yanks reach 3-year deal
- Lakers predict 'dominant' Kobe in his return
- Auburn coach Malzahn gets raise, extension
- Beard is back: Napoli, Red Sox agree to deal