Elias Says ...
A daily glance inside the numbers from the world of sports.
• The Suns beat the Clippers 130-123 on Monday night. That's the highest-scoring non-overtime NBA playoff game in eleven years -- since Houston won at Utah, 140-126, on April 29, 1995. Kenny Smith was the leading scorer in that game with 32 points for the Rockets.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Tigers get Price in 3-way deal with Rays, M's
- Kershaw throws CG, extends win streak to 10
- Seahawks' Lynch at camp after ending holdout
- Red Sox trade Lester to A's for Cespedes