Elias Says ...
A daily glance inside the numbers from the world of sports.
• The Cleveland Cavaliers beat Washington 114-113 in overtime on Friday night and became the first team in NBA history to win three games by one point in one postseason series. They won Games 3, 5 and 6 by a single point. They are the second team to win back-to-back games of one series by one point. The Knicks had consecutive wins of that type over Philadelphia during the first round of the 1989 playoffs.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Winston, McCarron take home top awards
- Rivers, Chargers hand Broncos rare home loss
- Three people stabbed in Broncos' parking lot
- McCarron: Saban said he's staying at Bama