Elias Says ...
A daily glance inside the numbers from the world of sports.
• Within the first 20 picks of Saturday's NFL draft, the Lions selected linebacker Ernie Sims, the Browns chose defensive end Kamerion Wimbley, the Eagles took defensive tackle Brodrick Bunkley, and the Chargers went for cornerback Antonio Cromartie -- all from Florida State University. It was the first time in the 40 drafts since the NFL and rival AFL announced their merger that four players from the same side of the ball had been chosen from one school within the first 20 picks of the first round.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Seahawks' Lynch plans holdout over contract
- Judge denies Hernandez request for dismissal
- Johnson accounted for at start of Texans camp
- Paul: Sitting out possible if Sterling remains