Elias Says ...
A daily glance inside the numbers from the world of sports.
• Kirk Hinrich led Chicago with 30 points, 13 rebounds and nine assists in Tuesday night's win against Minnesota. It was the first time in more than two years that a Bulls player led the team in all three categories in one game. The last to do it was Jamal Crawford (25 points, 11 rebounds and five assists) against Toronto on Feb. 17, 2004.
• Kevin Garnett had 12 rebounds in Minnesota's loss. It was the 13th straight game in which KG pulled down at least 10 rebounds, tying the longest streak by any NBA player this season. Chicago's Tyson Chandler is the only other NBA player this season to reach double-figures in rebounds in 13 consecutive games (his streak was snapped last Saturday night).
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Blazers send Spurs to 2nd straight 3OT loss
- NFL or Michigan? Harbaugh said to be torn
- Thunder squeak past ice-cold Kobe, Lakers
- Rondo 'dying to get another ring' with Mavs