Elias Says ...
A daily glance inside the numbers from the world of sports.
- A daily glance inside the numbers from the world of sports:NBA
• Kirk Hinrich led Chicago with 30 points, 13 rebounds and nine assists in Tuesday night's win against Minnesota. It was the first time in more than two years that a Bulls player led the team in all three categories in one game. The last to do it was Jamal Crawford (25 points, 11 rebounds and five assists) against Toronto on Feb. 17, 2004.
• Kevin Garnett had 12 rebounds in Minnesota's loss. It was the 13th straight game in which KG pulled down at least 10 rebounds, tying the longest streak by any NBA player this season. Chicago's Tyson Chandler is the only other NBA player this season to reach double-figures in rebounds in 13 consecutive games (his streak was snapped last Saturday night).
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Wichita State reaches 34-0, wins MVC final
- Brooks: Durant could be scoring even more
- Mavericks extend Pacers' slide to 4 games
- Keselowski passes Dale Jr., wins Las Vegas
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM