Elias Says ...
A daily glance inside the numbers from the world of sports.
- A daily glance inside the numbers from the world of sports:NBA
• Philadelphia's 116-111 win at Milwaukee on Friday night was the first NBA game in more than 20 years in which each team had a player come off the bench to score at least 30 points. Joe Smith scored 32 for the Bucks and Kyle Korver scored 31 for the Sixers. That unusual daily-double had not happened since a Bulls-Pacers game on Nov. 10, 1984. Clark Kellogg came off the bench to score 31 for Indiana and Quintin Dailey scored 30 as a non-starter for Chicago.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- South Carolina coach Martin sorry for outburst
- Noah declines to talk about Carmelo 'gossip'
- Garcia, again bitten by Blue Monster, takes 9
- Source: Saints to cut veteran receiver Moore
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM