Elias Says ...
A daily glance inside the numbers from the world of sports.
• Philadelphia's 116-111 win at Milwaukee on Friday night was the first NBA game in more than 20 years in which each team had a player come off the bench to score at least 30 points. Joe Smith scored 32 for the Bucks and Kyle Korver scored 31 for the Sixers. That unusual daily-double had not happened since a Bulls-Pacers game on Nov. 10, 1984. Clark Kellogg came off the bench to score 31 for Indiana and Quintin Dailey scored 30 as a non-starter for Chicago.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Hawks' rally halts Blazers, extends streak
- Tiger has career-worst 82, misses cut
- Chancellor probable after late-practice injury
- LeBron return sparks Cavs to 9th win in row