Elias Says ...
A daily glance inside the numbers from the world of sports.
• Tiger Woods defeated Robert Allenby, 1 up, in the second round of the Accenture Match Play Championship. Woods birdied all four par-5s on Thursday, and he's now 6-for-6 in this year's event and has 25 birdies on the last 30 par-5s he's played in the Accenture, dating back to the opening round of the 2003 event.
• Chris DiMarco defeated Arron Oberholser, 6 and 5, by recording birdies on each of his last five holes. That was one short of the longest streak of DiMarco's career within a single round. He posted six consecutive birdies in the final round of the 2004 FBR Open.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Accuser lawyer blasts Winston investigation
- Fight leads to stabbings after Broncos game
- Packers' Rodgers won't play vs. Cowboys
- Yanks not angry at Cano, 'feel bad for him'