Elias Says ...
A daily glance inside the numbers from the world of sports.
• Tiger Woods defeated Robert Allenby, 1 up, in the second round of the Accenture Match Play Championship. Woods birdied all four par-5s on Thursday, and he's now 6-for-6 in this year's event and has 25 birdies on the last 30 par-5s he's played in the Accenture, dating back to the opening round of the 2003 event.
• Chris DiMarco defeated Arron Oberholser, 6 and 5, by recording birdies on each of his last five holes. That was one short of the longest streak of DiMarco's career within a single round. He posted six consecutive birdies in the final round of the 2004 FBR Open.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Sources: Rondo trade to Mavericks imminent
- Cutler: 'Crossed my mind' Bears tenure over
- Melo says he's been advised to 'shut it down'
- Jets' Richardson: I'm on same level as Watt