Elias Says ...
A daily glance inside the numbers from the world of sports.
Updated: January 18, 2006, 2:06 AM ETBy Elias Sports Bureau, Inc. | Special to ESPN Insider
- A daily glance inside the numbers from the world of sports:NBA
• Andrei Kirilenko had 18 points, 16 rebounds and 11 assists on Tuesday night, becoming the first Jazz player to record a triple-double since Karl Malone on May 4, 1999. Utah's streak of 530 consecutive games without a player posting a triple-double was by far the longest current streak in the league. The longest current drought now belongs to Toronto, which has gone 379 games without a triple-double since Alvin Williams did it on March 23, 2001.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- South Carolina coach Martin sorry for outburst
- Noah declines to talk about Carmelo 'gossip'
- Duke's Parker hasn't decided on NBA draft
- Garcia, again bitten by Blue Monster, takes 9
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com