Elias Says ...
A daily glance inside the numbers from the world of sports.
Updated: December 5, 2005, 1:01 AM ETBy Elias Sports Bureau, Inc. | Special to ESPN Insider
- A daily glance inside the numbers from the world of sports:NFL
• There was enough material for an entire column in the Dolphins' 24-23 win over the Bills in Week 13. For starters, Miami was only the fourth team in NFL history to overcome a deficit of 20 or more points with less than 12 minutes to play and win the game. • Sage Rosenfels replaced starting quarterback Gus Frerotte in the second half, and he threw for 202 yards in the fourth quarter of the Dolphins' win, the highest fourth-quarter total in the NFL this season. Over the last 10 years, only one other QB came off the bench and threw for 200 or more yards in the fourth quarter of a victory: Jim Miller for the Bears in 2002.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Wichita State reaches 34-0, wins MVC final
- Brooks: Durant could be scoring even more
- Mavericks extend Pacers' slide to 4 games
- Keselowski passes Dale Jr., wins Las Vegas
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com