Elias Says ...
A daily glance inside the numbers from the world of sports.
- • A daily glance inside the numbers from the world of sports:NBA
• OK, be truthful. Who among you would have predicted that the Pistons (9-1 entering Friday's action), the Spurs (10-2), the Pacers (7-3) and the Heat (7-4) -- all playing at home -- would all wind up as losers on Friday night?
It was the first time in the NBA's 60-year history, at least 10 games into a season, that four teams that came into that day's action with a winning percentage of .600 or higher lost at home.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Sources: Lakers not ready to fire D'Antoni
- Rockets turn on burners in 3rd, rout Pacers
- Reports: Saints to release Sproles if no trade
- Source: Jackson 'ready to go back to work'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM