Elias Says ...
A daily glance inside the numbers from the world of sports.
• OK, be truthful. Who among you would have predicted that the Pistons (9-1 entering Friday's action), the Spurs (10-2), the Pacers (7-3) and the Heat (7-4) -- all playing at home -- would all wind up as losers on Friday night?
It was the first time in the NBA's 60-year history, at least 10 games into a season, that four teams that came into that day's action with a winning percentage of .600 or higher lost at home.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Cavs win NBA draft lottery; Magic get 2nd pick
- Spurs outlast Grizzlies in OT, grab 2-0 lead
- Garcia makes fried chicken remark about Tiger
- Vinny Del Negro out as Clippers head coach