Elias Says ...
A daily glance inside the numbers from the world of sports.
Updated: November 21, 2005, 9:46 AM ETBy Elias Sports Bureau, Inc. | Special to ESPN Insider
- A daily glance inside the numbers from the world of sports:NFL
• Kurt Warner passed for 285 yards and three touchdowns in the Cardinals' 38-28 win over the Rams on Sunday. That raised Warner's career passer rating at the Edward Jones Dome to 104.1, the highest by any player at any stadium in NFL history (minimum: 400 passes). • Jake Plummer extended his streak to 219 passes without an interception. That's the longest streak in a season in nearly two years -- since Aaron Brooks threw 232 passes without an INT to end the 2003 season.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- UCSB fan confronts Hawaii coach, arrested
- Spurs breeze past Heat with Duncan in form
- LeBron says sleeved jersey partly to blame
- Manziel inks endorsement contract with Nike
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com