Elias Says ...
A daily glance inside the numbers from the world of sports.
• The Cavaliers, who defeated the Magic 102-84 on Friday, have won all five of their home games this season by at least 15 points. Cleveland is the first team in NBA history to start a season by winning its first five home games by at least 15 points. Six previous teams had won their first four home games by at least 15 points, most recently the Mavericks in 1986.
• Allen Iverson scored 33 points in a losing effort, giving him at least 25 points in all 10 games this season. Only six other players in NBA history have scored at least 25 in each of their first 10 games of a season, most recently Michael Jordan in 1988-89. The others: Wilt Chamberlain (three times), Elgin Baylor, Jerry West, Rick Barry and Orlando Woolridge.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Sources: Padres keep dealing, get J. Upton
- It's official: Celtics ship Rondo to Mavericks
- Durant sprains ankle in career-best first half
- Cutler: 'Crossed my mind' Bears tenure over