Elias Says ...
A daily glance inside the numbers from the world of sports.
• Yannick Lehoux opened the scoring in the Coyotes' 4-2 win Tuesday over the Wild with a goal at the 65-second mark of his NHL debut. That was the fastest goal to start an NHL career since Alexander Mogilny scored 20 seconds into his debut for the Sabres in 1989.
• The Flyers overcame a 3-1 deficit with four minutes to play to defeat the Bruins 4-3 in overtime. It was the first time in 2,945 NHL games that Philadelphia won a game in which it trailed by two or more goals with four minutes to play.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Florida, Zona, Wichita, UVa get No. 1 seeds
- Colts owner Irsay arrested on suspected DWI
- Brown, SMU snubbed by NCAA tournament
- AAC's standing may have led to L'ville seed