The Huskies are right where Pac-12 coaches don't want them
AFTER LSU'S 41-3 drubbing of the Washington Huskies on Sept. 8, Tigers coach Les Miles broke down every possible aspect of the win in his postgame news conference. As he stepped down from the stage, Miles paused to make one last point to a handful of reporters in Baton Rouge, La.
"That team is good," he said. "They have a great coach. They're going to get it in gear and beat somebody big this year. You watch."
Despite the high praise from the Mad Hatter, Huskies coach Steve Sarkisian viewed the game a little differently. "It makes me want to puke, honestly," he
To read more about the Huskies chances this season, you must be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Florida banged up entering spring practice
- Vandy hires Utah St.'s Maile as D-line coach
- Miami's Knighton out of hospital after falling ill
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings Washington Huskies Youth-Sized Hail Mary Rubber Football