Back in the rotation
Morgan has overcome adversity to work his way on to the field
Updated: October 12, 2012, 12:37 PM ETBy Johnny Curren | WeAreSC.com
LOS ANGELES -- With the Trojans leading by just three points in the third quarter of last week's game against Utah and both Silas Redd and Curtis McNeal knocked out of action, who would USC coach Lane Kiffin turn to at tailback? Just three weeks earlier, almost the exact same circumstance presented itself in the Trojans' matchup with Stanford. In that instance Kiffin was forced to bypass all available alternatives and turn to a fullback, Soma Vainuku, before Redd and McNeal eventually returned to the game.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Doc wins in return as Clippers top Celtics
- Redskins' Cousins to start in place of RG III
- MLB plans to ban home plate collisions by '15
- NCAA may work with power 5 conferences
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's USC Trojans #9 Cardinal Football Legend Performance T-Shirt