Quick hitters: No go for Chow here
Former Trojans offensive coordinator just wouldn't have fit wtih Lane Kiffin
Updated: September 8, 2011, 10:48 AM ETBy Steve Bisheff | We Are SC
They're only opinions, but at least they're all mine: • This isn't the way Mike Garrett dreamed it would be. When the former USC athletic director hired Lane Kiffin, he wanted Norm Chow and Ed Orgeron to be mainstays on the staff, the way they were under Pete Carroll. That seemed understandable.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Stars' Peverley out for season after collapse
- Source: Ware, Broncos agree to $30M deal
- Lakers rule Kobe out for remainder of season
- Smith finished with Panthers, agent says
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings USC Trojans Junior-Sized Tailgater Football