Inheriting the kingdom
With Woods and Lee, first-year WR coach Tee Martin has a sweet situation
Updated: April 9, 2012, 2:42 PM ETBy Steve Bisheff | We Are SC
LOS ANGELES -- It is the equivalent of a young movie director being hired for his first major film and finding out George Clooney and Leonardo DiCaprio are his lead actors. That's how Tee Martin has to feel, showing up at USC to coach the wide receivers and discovering Robert Woods and Marqise Lee are his returning starters.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Winston, McCarron take home top awards
- Rivers, Chargers hand Broncos rare home loss
- Three men stabbed in Broncos' parking lot
- McCarron: Saban said he's staying at Bama
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's USC Trojans Practice Conference Legend Long Sleeve White Shirt