Kalil intensifies his training
Trojans lineman engages in special training, nutrition regimen in preparation for draft
Updated: January 20, 2012, 11:38 AM ETBy Kyle Williams | We Are SC
PHOENIX -- Already penciled in as top-three pick in this year's NFL Draft, Matt Kalil is working hard to solidify his position.
Training at Athlete's Performance, Kalil is on a strict integrated program that focuses on performance training, nutrition and physical therapy.
Kyle Williams/WeAreSC.comAdding strength and weight while at the same time losing fat is a challenge Matt Kalil faces in preparation for April's NFL draft.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Browns decide to start Hoyer over Manziel
- Ex-ref asked off Redskins games due to name
- Schilling: Tobacco led to my mouth cancer
- Cowboys rise 36 percent to $3.2B, top Forbes list
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Usc Authentic Apparel Youth Usc Trojans Cardinal Qb Helmet T-shirt