McDonald finds redemption
Safety's two early interceptions give USC necessary cushion in victory
Updated: October 1, 2011, 10:27 PM ETBy Erik McKinney | We Are SC
LOS ANGELES -- USC and Arizona combined for 1,136 yards of offense, Matt Barkley set a USC single-game record with 468 passing yards and Robert Woods had a career-best 255 receiving yards. But in a game that featured more passes than the Daytona 500, two first-quarter heaves by Arizona quarterback Nick Foles that found their way to USC safety T.J. McDonald might have had the biggest impact.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Winston, McCarron take home top awards
- Rivers, Chargers hand Broncos rare home loss
- Three men stabbed in Broncos' parking lot
- McCarron: Saban said he's staying at Bama
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Arizona Wildcats Navy Football Team Issue Practice T-Shirt