Two QB, or not two QB
That is the question facing Kiffin as Wittek and Kessler compete for job
Perhaps the hottest topic of USC's offseason is which quarterback will Trojans coach Lane Kiffin decide to start when the cardinal and gold line up against the University of Hawaii on Thursday, Aug. 29, in Aloha Stadium.
If you judge by the Trojans' spring-ending depth chart, there are three equal candidates bidding to take that first snap against coach Norm Chow's Warriors. Those aspiring Trojans quarterbacks include sophomores Max Wittek and Cody Kessler and true freshman Max Browne.
But is there a more creative solution out there?
To read how Greg Katz would handle USC's QB controversy, become an ESPN Insider today.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Manziel admits to offseason 'rookie mistakes'
- Sources: Lakers offer coaching job to Scott
- Sources: Longhorns kick four more off team
- Brees thinks he could play another 10 years
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Youth USC Trojans White #9 Football Game Jersey