Two QB, or not two QB
That is the question facing Kiffin as Wittek and Kessler compete for job
- Kirby Lee/USA TODAY SportsIf Max Wittek (left) and Cody Kessler remain even in the USC QB derby, why not use them both?
Perhaps the hottest topic of USC's offseason is which quarterback will Trojans coach Lane Kiffin decide to start when the cardinal and gold line up against the University of Hawaii on Thursday, Aug. 29, in Aloha Stadium.
If you judge by the Trojans' spring-ending depth chart, there are three equal candidates bidding to take that first snap against coach Norm Chow's Warriors. Those aspiring Trojans quarterbacks include sophomores Max Wittek and Cody Kessler and true freshman Max Browne.
But is there a more creative solution out there?
To read how Greg Katz would handle USC's QB controversy, become an ESPN Insider today.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Wichita State reaches 34-0, wins MVC final
- Brooks: Durant could be scoring even more
- Noah, Augustin lead Bulls over Heat in OT
- Keselowski passes Dale Jr., wins Las Vegas
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Youth USC Trojans White #9 Football Game Jersey